After months of surveys, prayer and discussion New Song Church is taking the following steps to strengthen our ministry.
- 30 Day Prayer Triplets - Jan 28th to Feb 28th the congregation will meet in groups of 3 to pray for each other and for our church.
- Assimilation Strategy Team - we will assemble a team to look at how we bring people from visitor to active relationship with the church.
- Small Group Strategy Team - we will assemble a team to train and launch small groups by September
- Leadership Personal Goals - each of our pastoral team and key ministry leaders will set personal growth and ministry goals in January
- Volunteer Training - by March we will have a person in place to focus exclusively on being a team trainer and developer
- Children's Ministry - develop a team to work alongside our children's pastor to improve the experience of children at church
- Leadership Development - Pastor Kevin will mentor 3 individuals over a 9 month period beginning in March.
- Pastor's Coach - Pastor Kevin will have a personal coach to meet with to maintain focus on the Regeneration goals
- Financial Teaching Track - we will provide practical education on money management and generosity
- Building Improvements - our lobby needs to finished and our washrooms refurbished for accessibility. Special Funds will need to be raised to make this happen.
- Worship - we will increase the involvement of Millenials in public ministry
- Regenerate Sunday - March 25th we will have prayer walks and site visits to where the church is actively engaged. We will make a fresh commitment to gospel engagement and communication with the people we serve
- Prayer Strategy - the month of April will have a focus on how we pray for the 'not yet' disciples
If you have a special passion or interest in any of these, please make an appointment or contact Pastor Kevin to share what's on your mind.